Vodafone Today begins with a holiday campaign restructuring in the ranges of smartphones that will lower the price of mobile phones snapping them at a more realistic price from today November 15, and already in the month of December also changes could be found in rates whose details would predictably be submitted next Monday.
At the moment, what we already know are the changes affecting the ranges of smartphones that from now removed the Top and standard range It was a payment of 20 and 7 euros respectively whose terminals now become part of the lower ranges, which in practice lowers the monthly for much of the catalog of Vodafone Mobile.
Five ranges of smartphones
With the change, Vodafone will keep organized your smartphones into five ranges offer they depend on the payment with quotas between 0 and 16 euros additional to the chosen tariff.
In this way, all the range Top smartphones fall to Premium, those of Premium range down to advanced, standard down to basic and some of the basics like Lumia 520, Huawei Ascend G510, LG L5 II and Sony Xperia J down to Mini. The different ranges and their monthly payments available for new customers or those who renew from now are as below:
- Free: no additional cost to the contracted rate which include Vodafone Smart Mini, Nokia Lumia 610, LG Optimus L5 or Huawei Ascend G300.
- Mini: Smartphones of entry with a cost of 3 euros per month which include Huawei G510, Sony Xperia J, LG Optimus L5 II, Lumia 520 Nokia or Vodafone Smart III.
- Basic: Smartphone range of medium/low cost of 5 euros per month which include Huawei Ascend P6, Sony Xperia SP, Sony Xperia L, LG Optimus L9 II, LG Optimus L7 II, Nokia Lumia 720, Nokia Lumia 625, Samsung Galaxy S III Mini, HTC Desire 500, Vodafone Smart 4 G or Samsung Galaxy Trend.
- Advanced: Smartphone medium/high range with a cost of 12 euros per month which include iPhone 5 c, Samsung Galaxy S4, Sony Xperia Z1, HTC One, LG G2, Nokia Lumia 925, Sony Xperia Z, Samsung Galaxy Note 2, Samsung Galaxy S4 mini, Huawei Ascend Mate or LG Optimus G.
- Premium: smartphones most advanced at a cost of 16 euros per month which include iPhone 5S, Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Sony Xperia Z Ultra and Nokia Lumia 1020.
If you want to know as they have been the final prices with your down payment some of Vodafone smartphones, we have used to update the prices of the comparison of both the most advanced terminals of the lowest November.
Smartphone new each year also cheaper
The newly released mobile rental, new each year Vodafone by which you can renew for a smartphone 5 stars every 12 months if you have a network tariff, is also affected by the new structure of ranges and service will have a unique possibility of monthly fee:
- 5-star in which you will find some of the advanced range smartphones and all of the Premium range with a cost of 24 euros per month which includes the fee range and the renting becomes 8 euro for Premium and 12 euros for standard. We can currently choose between 5S iPhone, Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Sony Xperia Z Ultra, Nokia Lumia 1020, iPhone 5 c, Samsung Galaxy S4, Sony Xperia Z1, HTC One, LG G2 and Nokia Lumia 925.
Christmas campaign begins
Vodafone thus becomes the first to begin to move in the face of Christmas by placing its offer more at the level of prices of mobile in Orange as you can see in the comparison, although it remains to know the touch up their rates and possible responses from his rivals, particularly Telstra which usually announce news on the occasion of his birthday in December.