The children’s day is coming and with it many toys. To help organize the mess of the children split up for you some tips:
- separate all before you start packing-separate them into categories, for example, unused toys and out of age, broken toys and missing parts, toys to save.
- Invest in transparent–after the toys apart, organize them into transparent boxes with identification.They facilitate and harmonize the Organization, as well as facilitate the child’s time to choose what to play.
- Do not mix the toys of the children–if your kids share a room, the best is to organize separately the toys.Use shelves and drawers lower for younger and the highest for the oldest.
- use creative solutions–if the room is small install some hook and hang small colorful buckets to store pencils, small carts and other toys.
- wrap the kids in the Organization–it is important to help children organize their toys to create the habit of organization.You can make this task fun using colored boxes.
- clean everything before keep-Organizing is important, but keeping everything clean is also essential.Once in a while, you can clean the toys with vinegar, which is a natural bactericide: the child will become infected and is not flammable.
How To Organize Your Room For Kids at Home design concept …
37 Smart And Fun Ways To Organize Your Kids’ Clothes …
Over 20 ways to organize your home and life!
Organizing Ideas for Kids By Age
How to Organize Spices
Organizing & Storage Tips for the Pint-Size Set
Top 10 Gifts for Girls (age 4-10)
Christmas Tree Trivia Party Game (Free Printable …
How To Keep House Clean With Kids?
Car and vehicle tips for moms on the go
ADVICE NEEDED! How To Organize a Room With A Lot Of …
Farm Animals Learning Chart Poster
Love Your Closet More with a Pocket Door
How I Organize Kids Toys
10 Tips For Decluttering And Organizing Toys In A Playroom …
Toy Organization 101: Taming the Toys
How to Get Organized When You Live in a Small House
Easy Organization Tips for Toys
how to organize toys how to organize kids toys popsugar moms
Innovative and Easy Toy Storage