The children’s day is coming and with it many toys. To help organize the mess of the children split up for you some tips:
- separate all before you start packing-separate them into categories, for example, unused toys and out of age, broken toys and missing parts, toys to save.
- Invest in transparent–after the toys apart, organize them into transparent boxes with identification.They facilitate and harmonize the Organization, as well as facilitate the child’s time to choose what to play.
- Do not mix the toys of the children–if your kids share a room, the best is to organize separately the toys.Use shelves and drawers lower for younger and the highest for the oldest.
- use creative solutions–if the room is small install some hook and hang small colorful buckets to store pencils, small carts and other toys.
- wrap the kids in the Organization–it is important to help children organize their toys to create the habit of organization.You can make this task fun using colored boxes.
- clean everything before keep-Organizing is important, but keeping everything clean is also essential.Once in a while, you can clean the toys with vinegar, which is a natural bactericide: the child will become infected and is not flammable.