For a lot of people have the beautiful nails is extremely difficult. The nails are made of keratin (hard), as in animals’ hooves and horns. The nails help protect your fingers and do some basic things of life, such as scratching, clawing, for example. Nail care is very important!
Check out the tips and advices on how to have healthy nails:
- Do not share pliers and nail file. Several types of fungi (fungal infections) can be transmitted through the use of these instruments. The best halls use disposable and sterilize pliers sandpaper.
- Moisturize your nails. Dry nails can chip, crack and become more fragile. There are several creams on the market that help. Hydration can be done from the inside out with the water intake.
- Do not use shoes tight and not too pointy. Get rid of the nails which can cause the dreaded ingrown toenail or irregular growth.
- Be careful with cleaning products. The ideal is to use gloves when contact with cleaning products. Some substances can damage your nails, disrupting the growth, appearance and even making them more brittle.
- Place the shoe in airy place and do not use the same half. Your feet sweat throughout the day. That moisture can be an enabling environment for fungi-enemies of nails.
- Replace acetone for nail polish remover. Acetone will dry out your nails if applied too often.
- Cut toenails straight format. This helps prevent ingrown toenails.
- Use 100% cotton socks. It is best to absorb moisture and, therefore, avoid fungi.
- Don’t neglect a problem. Appeared something on your nail and not disappeared over time, see a dermatologist. The most serious problems of the nail resulting from negligence, which may lead to loss of nails, irregularities, stains, etc.
- Take biotin to brittle nails. Researchers found that biotin strengthens nails. People who took 2.5 mg of biotin for about 5 months showed stronger nails, according to DR. It is important to note that one should look for a specialist (dermatologist) to diagnose the real need of the biotin intake, as well as the appropriate amount.
Do you know any tips for healthy nails? Share with us!
Top 10 Superfoods for Healthy Nails
Long natural nails with round tips and clear coat …
10 Dos and Don’ts of Nail Care • Connect Nigeria
How to cure brittle nails
Best 25+ Long natural nails ideas on Pinterest
32 Cute Hot Pink Nail Designs Pictures
10 Tip Foods for Healthy Hair, Hair Loss and Hair Growth
25 Amazing Images of King and Queen Tattoos
15 GRADUATION NAILS DESIGNS TO RECREATE FOR YOUR BIG DAY …
7 Unexpected Side Effects Of Biotin On Your Health
Red Bumps on Head – Small Itchy Red Bumps & How to Get Rid …
Benefits Of Red Clover For Health, Skin, And Hair, Red …
Pakistani Bridal Makeup 2016 Tips and Ideas3
24 Best Benefits Of Lettuce (Kasmisaag) For Skin, Hair …
Oval Face For Eyebrow
Early Update on My Self Watering Tomato Container Garden …
Cute Haircuts With Side Bangs and Layers
Tips For Long And Healthy Nails In Urdu, How To Grow
17 Best images about Nail tricks on Pinterest
5 Tips for Growing Strong, Beautiful & Healthy Nails …