Did you know that without fail to choose a perfume is better not to try more than four fragrances at a time? A number greater risk is to tilt your olfactory receptors. Discover many other fragrant curiosity …
- The perfume is evaporated naturally on the skin, never rub it not to alter the bouquet.
- For a long-term persistence, a few taps on the wrists, neck, in the crook of the elbows and knees.
- Vaporizes rain the scent upwards and into the cloud with the whole body.
- Prolongs the pleasure on the skin of your favorite fragrance with after-bath milk of the same line.
- So as not to turn the perfume bouquet, keep the bottles away from heat and light.
- Avoid spraying the scent on the furs, on silk or on fabrics dyed-in-chief, you could spot them.
- Yes vaporized scent on the hair, provided they are fresh shampoo otherwise the bouquet is altered.
- In the underwear drawer you put a sheet of absorbent paper on which you will have vaporized a hearty dose of perfume.
- Do not wear any perfume on the skin before making a lamp or a UVA sunbed because, as a result of alcohol photosensitivity, could provoke indelible stains.
The sense of smell is one of the first ways that develop after birth. From an early age we can recognize smells and perhaps it is precisely for this reason that from the start tend to be categorized according to the kind.
Just as there are “gowns male” and “female outfits from”, the scents fall into two different categories resulting in the conception that the sweetest perfumes, flowered and rosé are attributed to the female gender; the freshest perfume and decided, instead, to the male.
But a recent trend in the beauty world is changing the hinges of the choice of fragrances to be used to complete a look and, above all, is changing the target for which you create a fragrance: not necessarily driven by the choices of a single male audience or only women, modern perfumers agree on the objective of creating aromas that reflect a certain personality, regardless of gender.
As the new fragrance ‘SPORT’ Elbe Water, version Unisex. A citrus fragrance and flower-designed both for him and for you. Created with notes of lemon, bergamot, pepper (citrus), jasmine, lily of the valley, geranium and sea lily (flowers), sage, cedar and arbutus wood (woods).
Unisex fragrances will certainly not replace the men’s and women’s fragrances in the strict sense, but certainly represent an interesting alternative to the usual aroma distinctly women or men without remaining in the niche market which until now had remained.
Are recent, in fact, launches unisex fragrances also of famous people, like “Girl”, fragrance signed by Pharrell Williams in collaboration with Comme des Garçons or that of Jeremy Scott for Adidas launched for 2015. We should also mention the collection Diana Vreeland, US journalist and an important signature of Vogue and Harper’s Bazaar, which has created a range of perfumes designed to “break the mold”, as she herself said, starting with the fact that they are unisex.
The initiator of this trend is definitely brand Calvin Klein, for years a symbol of a strong androgyny in his campaigns both beauty that fashion. So expect to find more and more brands dedicated to unisex scents in the stands of perfume, and do not be afraid to try them because maybe your new favorite fragrance may be just one of them.