The collaboration between Nike and Apple was extended further with the launch of new Apple Watch Nike + as a pair Nike Sport Band with Apple Watch Series 2. This is runs a quick check on what you need to know about the news.
Distinctive feature of Apple Watch Nike +
- Apple Watch Nike + is like any Apple Watch Series 2 models, a built-in GPS to track speed, distance and route for you to be able to run without the phone.
- Exclusive Siri commands
- Integrates with the new Nike + Run Club app for motivation, workout plans that adapts to the user’s own schedule and progress, as well as guidance from the world’s top coaches and athletes.
- The Watch has the brightest display Apple has ever produced, thus facilitating reading even if the Sun is strong.
- Water resistant and can handle without problems for a swim.
- Perforated tape for better ventilation
The watch that fits Daniel for beginners as for rikiga running foxes are available at apple.com and nike.com from Friday september 9 (available in Sweden from the end of October) and will cost from 3 100 kroons.
Read more about the clock and its features here
You will find a previous review by Apple Watch-out of the runner’s perspective at chronologicalwatches.com.