If you are new to that of wearing a suit, or, conversely, use it regularly but want to make sure you’re doing things right, you need to have a look at this list to enhance your image and avoid the most common sin to wear a suit.
Is there anything better than a man in a suit? Women know not. A well thought out and planned attracts suit immediately. It’s Science! So take note.
1. Whenever you feel the buttons unzips the bag; ALWAYS!
2. For a light suit wearing a dark handkerchief; It will be a visual anchor
3. Never combine a sports watch and suit
4. The sleeves should be exposed half inch
5. If you will not wear a tie sure that the neck is not on the flap
6. For a proper fit your fist should fit between the buttons and your chest
7. A dark coat complements a light suit, and vice versa
8. The tie clip should not be wider than the tie
9. Do not be afraid of moles
They can give energy to the suit. Just make sure you are not so large that look like clown or too small to be seen. Find a sample model on http://www.internetages.com/category/vintage-suits/.
10. The lower button jacket should never cross buttoning
11. Do not use too many accessories
Foulards, tie clip and a pin on the lapel are too many things at once
12. The width of the tie should match the width of the flap
13. The belt should be thin and the same color as the shoes
14. Combine your shoes and suit color:
15. The tie should be darker than the shirt
16. Flaps, modern or old school?
In general, thin flaps are more modern, and wide lapels are more old school.
17. The scarf should not match tie
18. Windsor knot, or half full?
always opt for the classic full windsor knot for your tie; but uses the size of your head to determine whether to use the knot in half.
19. The last button is always unbuttoned vest
If you wear a vest, always keep the bottom button unbuttoned.
20. If you sweat a lot wearing a white shirt down
29 Rules of Wearing Suits Every Man Should Know …
The Suit Versatility Matrix: What Goes With What For Every …
322 best images about Sharp-Dressed Men on Pinterest …
20 Things Every Man Should Have In His Wardrobe
30 best Men’s Style images on Pinterest
CINQUE blazer – HUGO BOSS chino pants
15 Style Rules That Every Man Should Know
The Grey-Flannel Suit
Gentlemanly, Suits, Interview, and Manly Tips
25+ best Formal Suits ideas on Pinterest
Three Style Rules Every Guy Should Know
1920s men fashion gatsby
Best 20+ Casual street style ideas on Pinterest
Classic Suit Colors
How To Wear A Suit Jacket Dress Yy
Buying A Suit Jacket Dress Yy
21 Style Tips + Rules Every Man Should Know
Things to consider men summer accessories and fashion rules
10 Suits Every Man Needs To Own
This Is How You Can Wear The Same Suit In 5 Different Ways